Songs of our youth




Music takes me back to pinnacle moments in my life. Song i've played on repeat, Song that remind me of a person or place. Songs that take me back to a place, and songs that make me cry.
Music brings up dormant emotions and gives us the ability to reflect and reconsider moments in our lives.


One of the first albums I had I was a diehard Avril fan, I use to sing my heart out to this song with my mum in the car.

This song reminds me of my best friend, someone i've been through so much with. We use to sing this so loud over summers when my parents would be at work she'd come over everyday at 8am, where we would try to learn guitar and find dubstep covers on youtube.

This is one of said dubstep tracks I mentioned. This was the soundtrack to underaged nightclub appearance and the grand event that was 'Mischief' which was held every few months at god awful places such as Destiny and Elite or 'The North Gate Arena' 

This song was shown to me by a boy I really liked at the time, It was one of my first youtube covers that got over 10,000 views and somewhat became 'my song' and performed it in my school assembly.

A song that takes me back to sitting on a Mersey rail train from Capenhurst to Chester, wearing little denim shorts, a hoodie and vans. This song enraptures a relationship that was made up of constant waiting and doubt, both uplifting and flattening 

A darker period, this song reminds me of sad baths and passive times. 
When you're young and its comforting to feel upset.





SHARE:
© youth

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig